• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jonah Crab Cocktail Claws from Sams

Chasdev

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 18, 2020
I don't shop Sam's but I miss crab most every time I walk past the seafood counter and see what they want for it now.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I don't shop Sam's but I miss crab most every time I walk past the seafood counter and see what they want for it now.
I gone out couple times now with plan on just buying them but after getting in store just couldn't do it. At least these crabs are mostly meat.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
I gone out couple times now with plan on just buying them but after getting in store just couldn't do it. At least these crabs are mostly meat.
They were tempting me also the last time I was in Sam’s. I am pretty sure they would have gone well with the beef fillets I had in my cart. I’m going to have to do it next time.

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Those look pretty darned good to me Brian. I'd say give them a shot and see what happens.

Robert

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Of coarse they out of them. Guess it's fake drab. Couldn't say no to these Tri Tips

20210925_083701.jpg 20210925_083909.jpg

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Never Seen tri tip cut and packaged like that. Make sure to post up your results
Our Sams has them all the time. Great flavor. I use fresh pineapple added to marinade to tenderize. Will post when get to them.

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
I buy these at walmart. Though not shelled like that. They are great. Hey BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma . What are your plans with the fake crab? I use it allot for various things.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.