joining from central Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stumper210

Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
central Iowa
just wanted to stop in and say hi to all. just getting started in the bbq/smoking world so i really appreciate this site and all the info that is here.

YEAH.........another IOWAIN..........i tell ya, we be TAKING OVER ! ! ! !! !

now for my standard greeting........lolol

Welcome Stumper........you found the best site out there on the net.........BIG Family here, and they will treat you as a member OF that family..........

Make sure you sign up for Jeff's free 5-day ecourse, even if you have been smoking for awhile....lots of great tips and tricks in there. And don't forget the Q-view.............some here say, no Q-view, it didn't happen..............

check out some of the stickies............they will show you how to post the q-view, if you need help...........how to do a search for a topic, or to answer a question, that may of been answered many times before.........

BUTT! At the same time, the only stupid question, is the one NOT asked.....

Once again, welcome........

d88de

k........now thats done...............GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!

wow imagine that finally a member from iowa .i thought the people from iowa were boycotting the forum or something.anyhow welcome aboard and be sure to tell all your friends about us we need a couple of GOOD guys from iowa here

Welcome to SMF. There is all the information you need right here.

Welcome to smf Stumper, from another GOOD guy from Iowa. You'll find there's a few of us here. They'll be along soon I'm sure. Just read everything you can on here and you will learn plenty. Great people here to help you out with any questions you might have.

Lots o' good stuff here and these people all care about thier craft and more than willing to share.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Have fun and keep the smoke blue!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

wow doc...........sorry missed your entry.........my bad..........looks like the iowa gathering NEXT year will be HUGE! ! ! ! ! ! !! !

welcome doc..........

Welcome aboard, glad ta have ya! I'm from Mason City, dangerously close ta that Minnesota bunch!
biggrin.gif
Just kiddin fellers, good bunch a folks right close to us, across the nation an even across the ponds! Yall gonna like it here ifin yer wantin ta learn the fine craft a smokin foods!

Look round the site fer yer answers, ifin yall don't find em, just ask, lots a folks here with a vast an varied knowledge a food.

Thanks for joining us at the SMF. There is a lot of useful information available to you, just start reading around the forums.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky