joined the RANKS...1st fatties- Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

goodolboy

Original poster
Dec 14, 2009
BFE-Apache Junction
So the Breakfast blueberry n pancake had to be done. Wrapped in maple sausage with maple bacon....turned out very MMMMMMMMM delicious. Second one i tossed in some of the last of my pulled pork, sliced up bell peppers, and some chopped onions topped off with some of the Carolina Red sauce i made. Smoked at about 225 till 160 in pecan/cherry and shazzam. Another bueno meal

I also added a few cool chimney pics..

Thanks for looking

Lee

Wow those are some great looking fatties - I am impressed
points.gif

Very nice, if that's your first time damn you did good!! its funny cause the fattie pics are what made me get into smoking but after making a few they are my least favorite to make.

Looks great, beautiful Qview and definitely points for not just that but those fine bottles of Irish Whiskey.
Slainte.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky