Join Me On Facebook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I am now on facebook folks!! I am still figuring out all the buttons but it looks like a great way to stay connected with all the great people that I meet on any given day via email, on the website and on the SMF.

I want to find as many facebook bbq friends a I can, but I don't want to randomly request friends off of Jeff's friend list. I just don't want to bother his non smokey friends and family with my requests.
any thoughts

I've find the fan page of this thread and looking nice to see this. Now I was a part of the group and soon I can post my shared photos at that page. Hope that a lot may be gonna like it.

My TV shows Media

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky