Jerky Marinade

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jammo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
I put this together years ago for venison but have used it on beef, also told by friend I gave it to good as general marinad

Jerky

2 – 3 lb Venison or Beef

7 liq oz Soy Sauce

1 tbs Worcestershire Sauce

1 tbs Liquid Smoke

1 – 2 tbs coarse ground black pepper

2 tps Season-All salt

2 tps Onion Powder

2 tps Garlic Powder

2 tps Accent

1/8 tps Cayenne Pepper

Slice meat into ¼ inch thick strips and place in one gallon zip-lock bag. Combine all ingredients and mix very well. Add marinate to bag and zip, leaving air space to allow mix to cover all meat evenly. Place in the refrigerator for 12 – 24 hours, turning and mixing several times. Dehydrate at 145 degrees for 8 -9 hours in Garden Master. Store in airtight container.

e.

looks pretty much like the one that I formulated 25 yrs ago except I use some apple juice...Its a good one .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky