Jerk Pork Kabobs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Haven't done any myself but have a friend that makes wine and we always help bottle it. Its about 18 % alcohol so not your average wine. Cranberry wine has left some nice solids in bottom of carboy...great topping for pancakes or waffles, just not for kids.

Ryan

Ryan, that sounds like pretty potent wine! Nothing wrong with that.

The cranberry solids sound interesting, I never heard of that. Waffles sound good to me, bet that would be good over ice cream too!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Awesome looking kabobs like just about any. I would surely stop by for some of those.

Warren

Thank you Warren I appreciate it. I could have these ready for you with a little heads up! Thanks again.

Ryan, that sounds like pretty potent wine! Nothing wrong with that.

The cranberry solids sound interesting, I never heard of that. Waffles sound good to me, bet that would be good over ice cream too!
That I believe came out of a batch of crushed cranberry wine that was made, even tho it was strained through cheesecloth before putting it into the carboy it still developed some solids in the bottom.

20200806_163836.jpg

And our wine supply from same friend, basement is a mess due to remodeling so don't look at that!

20200806_163739.jpg

Ryan

That I believe came out of a batch of crushed cranberry wine that was made, even tho it was strained through cheesecloth before putting it into the carboy it still developed some solids in the bottom.

View attachment 457449

And our wine supply from same friend, basement is a mess due to remodeling so don't look at that!

View attachment 457450

Ryan

What mess!? All i see is a kick ass collection of wine. My wife would love a basement like that.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky