Jerk chicken on the kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

JCAP

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 12, 2019
Allentown, PA
Greetings all,
Haven't posted a ton lately but I think I finally figured out my phone issue. Anyway I felt like some jerk chicken tonight so that's what I did. Took some drums and seasoned them with Malcom Reeds Jerk Seasoning and onto the kettle + vortex. Threw some maple pellets on there for some *pizzaz*. 10 min before I pulled them off I brushed them with a jerk sauce from Americas Test Kitchen. This sauce is one of my faves and I can literally put it on anything. It's got scallions, molasses, garlic, ginger, habeneros, oil, and some spices. Served it up with a slaw on the side. Very very tasty.

Thanks for lookin all!
20221006_152723.jpg
20221006_164014.jpg 20221006_164624.jpg 20221006_165627.jpg

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Although I've been called a jerk before and made chicken before

We have all been there .... lol

But you really should try some Jerk Chicken , first time I tried it was in Jamaica, could not believe it . Than I had it every day we were there for lunch half chicken and fries for lunch. Lady made it every night and smoked/cooked it the next morning and open at 12/1 o'clock and I was waiting for her to open, we were there for 12 days .

David

Latest posts

Hot Threads