Jeff's Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigdan

Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
Centerville Ohio
I bought the recipe for the sauce and the rub along with the e course. My wife was wondering if she cans the sauce how long it will last? Getting ready to do two 8lbs butts overnight. Q view will come through out the night. Must be done by 3pm tomorrow when the masses gather at my house.

She should be able to.  If properly canned, water bath and all that, it should last for a long time, I have opened home canned good 20 years old and they are fine.  Just follow proper canning instructions.  But that depends on how often and how much you make.  If I made enough to can here, today, say I can 4 small jars, it would be gone by the end of the year.

music-064.gif

grilling_smilie.gif

canada-flag-14.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky