Jeffs Sauce and Rub Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raybones

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
Southeastern, Pa.
I am really new here and have read a lot about his sauces and have been a little hesitant about spending the money for what sounds like 2 recipes. On the other hand it is simalar to purchasing a cookbook. Can anyone tell me how many recipes he has for the purchase price? I am really interested in them. Are they as good as the reviews?

In answer to your question you get one recipe for Jeff's rub and one for his BBQ sauce and yes they are both excellent. You may think that the price is a bit high, but take into consideration that the proceeds of the rub and sauce sales is what helps keep SMF up and running along with the Premier Membership subscription.

Raybones,
I was in the same boat...didn't know if it was worth it or what to expect...all I heard/read was "it's great". So I just didn't have a clue, but bought the recipes anyhow.

Well worth it! Haven't used anything else on my pork since I got the recipe, and I tried the sauce on Sunday, and it was delicious. You have my strong recommendation to place the order for your benefit AND you'll be helpin the site.

Just my 2 cents

It's well worth the money IMO. I have learned so much from this site and that alone is worth the price he asks for his recipes. You won't be disappointed!

I bought them both, the rub is great, I haven't tried the sauce yet, but I will, and I'm sure it is just as good, and you can doctor them up to suit your taste, I'm also a member of smf, I'm new to smoking foods, and there is a lot of people here with great input. I say purchase them you won't regret it.
icon_mrgreen.gif

It is really easy the answer is YES the recipes are worth it and like dutch says it is one of the reasons this place is still here. I also support Jeff in most of his ventures. He does have allot of videos on the how to in smoking meat serious

They are both very good and well worth the money. I think you'll find buying the ingredients and making your own with the recipes will save you money before long the recipes pay for themselves

I was in the same boat should I buy and are the reviews true? The answer is YES. I have been using it ever since I bought it. Just like the other guys say it goes toward a good cause, it keeps SMF open and working!

I just ordered the resipes as well and signed up for the newsletter. I have not had one bad experience with any of Jeff's resipes and I dont expect I will either, the man has a gift for good BBQ!
icon_wink.gif

I gotta show this to my wife.. she thinks I need to lose weight
icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm just good at sucking it in for pictures and videos
icon_redface.gif

When you order the recipes, the system will automatically send you a download email with your password and download link.. if you don't see that within a few minutes or so, shoot me an email letting me know and I will send it to you manually. They also get caught in spam filter occasionally especially if you are on Yahoo, Comcast, MSN, Hotmail or AOL.

yes, with in minutes. I just ordered this week, but haven't prepared them yet

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky