Jeffs Rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adamrappy

Original poster
Jul 29, 2020
I was looking at a rub online called "Jeffs Rub". You pay 10 bucks to actually purchase the recipe. Had alot of good reviews on his website. I am skeptical but always looking for a good rub. Was wondering if anyone has heard of it or used it.

I was looking at a rub online called "Jeffs Rub". You pay 10 bucks to actually purchase the recipe. Had alot of good reviews on his website. I am skeptical but always looking for a good rub. Was wondering if anyone has heard of it or used it.
It’s a good rub , get all 3 for $20 . Btw owner of this forum is create this rub recipe support him

Reactions: JC in GB
I use Jeff's Original quite a bit. It is a good solid BBQ rub that won't disappoint. It has become my favorite rib rub. Jeff's Texas rub is also second to none. I use it on brisket and as an all purpose seasoning in the kitchen. It tastes great on fried potatoes.

Jeff's BBQ sauce recipe is also a great sauce recipe. I use this one a lot as well. It is well worth your $20 to get all three.

My $0.02

JC :emoji_cat:

I paid to get Jeff's recipes some time ago...his rub is all we ever use on pork. Also his sauce is about the only sauce I ever use!

Ryan

I didn't see an option to purchase the recipe on that site link...how is that done?

That was quick. I like the fact that the recipe is delivered as opposed to the actual rub. It is faster and it allows for a little tweaking at my own risk. Got the sauce and the rub. Thank you Jeff! I will send results when I use it.

The best part about it is you are helping to support the forum, and the recipe can be tweaked to your taste very easily. Or you may just love it as is!
Al

Reactions: JC in GB
Did the ribs w/the original rub. Served to family directly from the smoker (after a short rest) and they ate w/sauce for dipping at the table. 100% high-fives all around - I was congratulated for my excellent work. I may have forgotten to give Jeff credit... ;-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky