Jeff's Recipes: Now what?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mama's smoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 9, 2010
Austin, TX
I just downloaded Jeff's recipes, but I can't decide what to try them on first. Any suggestions?????

Anything..lol I like his rub on ribs and butt. How ever I have put it on chicken.. It is real good you can not go wrong with it.

Try em on ribs, mighty tasty
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I bought the recipes last night. My plan is to use them on six arm roasts that I will be smoking this Thursday night. I will be shredding the roasts for sandwiches.

Ribs ~ HENCE THE NAME " My Famous Rib Rub & BBQ Sauce .

It will work well on others but it is custom fit for ribs . Be sure to take Qview .....

Thanks. That's pretty much what I had decided. I'll probably serve it with the finishing sauce, rather than actual BBQ sauce, because that is how we prefer it. I'll save the sauce for other smokes.
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky