• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jeff's Recipes: Now what?

mama's smoke

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 9, 2010
I just downloaded Jeff's recipes, but I can't decide what to try them on first. Any suggestions?????

bbrock

Meat Mopper
Joined May 13, 2009
Anything..lol I like his rub on ribs and butt. How ever I have put it on chicken.. It is real good you can not go wrong with it.

okjsmoker

StickBurners
Joined Jun 21, 2006
^ +1

Its good on just about anything, I even added some to a batch of chicken salad... adds a nice twist, you name it... put some on there and try it!

5lakes

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2010
I bought the recipes last night. My plan is to use them on six arm roasts that I will be smoking this Thursday night. I will be shredding the roasts for sandwiches.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2009
Ribs ~ HENCE THE NAME " My Famous Rib Rub & BBQ Sauce .

It will work well on others but it is custom fit for ribs . Be sure to take Qview .....

mama's smoke

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 9, 2010
Thanks. That's pretty much what I had decided. I'll probably serve it with the finishing sauce, rather than actual BBQ sauce, because that is how we prefer it. I'll save the sauce for other smokes.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.