jalepenos and cheese fattie with q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yount

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 11, 2009
North East,P.A
well i picked up a bob evans zesty hot threw in some peppers and cheese did a half ass bacon weave didnt have enough bacon oh well.lol and here it is getting ready to smoke.

Jalapenos and cheese, that is nothing short of a great simple yet amazingly delicious filling.
No worries on the bacon weave, I'm sure it will taste great no matter if you use some bacon or none at all.

It sounds simple and I'm sure will be yummy too. The bacon weave isn't that important it's just to help hold it together and add alittle flavor. I would like to see it sliced up thou.

thanks.This was my first attempt at a bacon weave but had some for breakfast.lol and this was a spare of the moment smoke so that is why not enough bacon will post more q-view when done but here it is in the smoker

I tell you what when i tried a piece of this today after it was in the fridge over night it got better damn the simplest but tastiest fattie i made to day yummm will do again

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky