Jalapeños On The Half-Shell

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’ll give these a go for sure. I have very often stuffed fresh jalapeños like this and wrapped in bacon. Have never done with the pickled peppers. Adding to the always growing list. Thanks for sharing
Yep, not your standard jalapeno "poppers". Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: jcam222
I posted these on a Facebook Group and everyone was commenting on how they did their "poppers", and that I should try doing it their way. And I kept explaining, these are not your standard fresh, stuffed, wrapped, grilled or baked poppers, but something totally different. The only thing cooked is the sausage, before it is mixed with the cold cream cheese, then stuffed, then chilled again, then served!

Everyone's reaction here acknowledged that these are different, and appealing in their own way. Y'all are a savvy bunch! Nothing left to say but, give it a try and you will not regret!

Rick

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky