J.D. Marinade (GOOD stuff)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navacco

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Brighton, CO
This has got to be my favorite that I have found to date. I have added a few things to this recipe.
First off I added some jalopenos to get my fix of heat and I added some garlic to taste.
I have tried subing the J.D. with a few diff. types whiskey, but the J.D. is what I liked the best.
Hope you enjoy!!

JACK DANIEL'S MARINADE
Source: Jack Daniel's
Makes about 1 1/4 cups

1/4 cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
1/4 cup minced green onions and tops
1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients. Blend well.

Use to marinate shrimp or scallops for 1 hour or beef, chicken, or pork in the refrigerator overnight. Or use to baste the shellfish or meat as it is grilled or broiled.

how could it not be good with jack daniels in it??????sound great but will probably tamper with it a little to spice it up..will be a great starting point..........
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky