It's the weekend and time to smoke a pork Butt!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vince

StickBurners
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 14, 2008
Denham springs, LA
Here are a few early pictures of tomorrows smoke, I am going with my wife's special rub this time, always good.

good deal. Just remember to leave the cursor at the end of the first Photo URL and then hit the space bar twice. This way the pictures don't end up side by side like you have them now.

They are side by side? They look normal to me. I will see if I can fix that, I went back and redid it, Did it work?

Good luck with smoking your butt tomorrow, Vince!
eek.gif
That's one of my favorite smokes to do.

Are you using SoFlaQue's finishing sauce? I hear (and shamefully have not tried yet) it takes pulled pork to a whole new taste level. Easy to make, too!

it's on the smoker now, I woke up before the roosters today and got things going, I am super tired already, LOL

I have not use that soflaque or even heard of it, I will do a search

Lookin' good. Don't forget pics of the finished product.

You bet it does Since the First time I used it I have never pulled pork without it. Also His carolina mustard sauce is gooood, If you like a little tang with a peppery taste. I prefer it over a tomato based sauce and use it on everything it makes a great pretzel dip too.

I went and looked up the SoFlaQue's finishing sauce and will use it today, Thanks for the heads up, Sometimes I read about something and then just forget about it later. LOL. I'm not sure if I read the thread on it before or not.

Looking great Vince. You wont be disappointed with the finishing sauce. Man, there are a lot of butts getting smoked today!

Yee Haa!! Looks fantastic, it is the day for smoking butts, there's 3 goig right now, yours, mine and Smokums. Have you had any stall yet? And what cooking temps are you running?

been in the plateau stage for sometime now, About 150 for an hour already, Did the same last time,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky