It's Official - Great news from Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jul 23, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's Official..........I will be a Food Vendor at this years "Las Vegas City of Lights Jazz and R & B Festival", April 16th & 17th. I will be serving some of my legendary chicken wings and tasty sides for all to enjoy!  For all of my Las Vegas folks see the note below.

*Note to all my Las Vegas folks ~ come on out, bring your low back chairs, fill up your cooler with some cold libations and enjoy a full day of Jazz and R & B........ Look for "The Roed to Good Cooking" food booth in the "Vendors Village".........just follow your nose!  Go to Las Vegas City of Lights Jazz and R & B Festival on-line for info and tickets.  Stop by my booth and let me know you are on the SMF........................I will treat you to something real tasty! 

Be Blessed,

Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby

Reactions: redheelerdog
That's awesome Josie...congrats!! Wish I could schedule a Vegas trip for that myself...hard to beat great music and great food!

Hope your booth is a big success!

Red

Josie......  Congrats....  Quite the honor to be accepted to the Gala....  Hope they have a "People Choice" and you and your team wins...  

Will the Food TV crew be there or some other crew filming this event ??   Someone should...

Anywho....  standing by for results....  
popcorn.gif

Dave

Woohoo! Congratulations! Have fun!
That's awesome Josie...congrats!! Wish I could schedule a Vegas trip for that myself...hard to beat great music and great food!

Red

Josie......  Congrats....  Quite the honor to be accepted to the Gala....  Hope they have a "People Choice" and you and your team wins...  

Will the Food TV crew be there or some other crew filming this event ??   Someone should...

Anywho....  standing by for results....  
popcorn.gif

Dave
Thanks Dave - I am really excited about this event.  Me and (my late husband) Jerry used to go to this event every year.  Last year was the first year I went by myself and it just wasn't the same.  So this year I will be there doing something I know Jerry would want me to do......Cooking up some good food!

Don't know if there will be any of the Food TV crew there.  No worries because I have a ton of family coming up from Cali I'm sure I will get some good pics to post......

Josie

Josie

Red
Thanks Red

Come on down, bring the missus and have some fun in the sun!  The lineup this year is going to be awesome!

Wow. Congratulations. That's awesome.

I would like to work my way into catering.

Very Cool! Have fun...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky