its finally time to do my cousins bbq with qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
jacksonville, fl
after serving in africa with the marines for 7 months, its finally time to have my cousins welcome home bbq...heres what ive got so far to smoke...a pork shoulder, a brisket, 3 or 4 racks of ribs, wicked beans, homemade mac n cheese, collard greens, dirty rice, potato salad, and carrot cake for desert...ill post some qview starting tomorrow night...im gonna start smoking around 10 or so and will be going all through the night till about 12 or 1230 saturday afternoon...stay tuned...

happy smoking

Sounds like a good time and be sure to Thank him for his service some of us truly appreciate it

Sounds like your cousin is a true PATRIOT please thank him for our family.  Enjoy the smoke!

Thank your cousin for me!!!  My nephew just was ordered back to Afganistan a couple of weeks ago.  They are probably getting "in country" about now. 

a 12 pound brisket

dc07f27c_PICT0528.jpg

074f1186_PICT0530.jpg

a 7 pound pork shoulder that i got for 7.50 at harris teeter

9235ba42_PICT0531.jpg

and 3 slabs of pork spares...

Looks great. Tell your cousin thank you for his service. 

PLEASE TELL YOUR CUZ THAT ME AND MINE THANK HIM FOR THE GREAT SACRIFICE HE HAS MADE TO KEEP THIS GREAT COUNTRY SAFE.HAPPY SMOKIN THERE PARDNER
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

A huge THANK YOU from here too. Food is looking good too

so far so good on the qview, hope he enjoys and loves it as much as we alll love and respect him for what he

has layed on the line for people including us here in america.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky