its been tooooo long since i was here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

markeli

Smoke Blower
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 5, 2006
Magna, UT
just thought i would check in it has been quite a while since I was here last. I have moved and gone back to school ( I think I am to old to go back to school ) I don't recognize any of the name on here anymore
confused.gif

Well, howdee-doo! Rich here, one of the "newbies" I guess. Michigan is home and the Red Wings are now up 4-0 on the St. Looie Boos heh!

Pleased to meetcha. I'll pop into chat for a few if ya'd like to join me.

Merry Christmas!

Rich T.

Welcome back! Lots of new names here but still the same friendly helpful place it has always been.

WElcome back to the SMF! Why did you get off the forum because you moved. You couldn't take the computer with you? Why are you too old to go to school? No one is too old to learn new stuff. Glad you are back at any rate.

I am going to school in cad drafting. I got off the forum because my arthritis has been flared up and kept me from smokin and typing I still don't type very fast so I don't post very much I will try to stay in touch a little better I am trying to teach my boys to use the smoker but they just don't have much interest in it

Welcome back to SMF! I guess you need to get your priorites right(and help me spell)! SMok'n first, clothes on the wife and kids 2nd!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Still great people here. New guys/gals every day........and I haven't met a one that I wouldn't punch in the nose and take their ribs/brisket/or pulled pork!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Your home, finals are over, time to go to the bars and prep for the next student teachers.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Glad your back

I have 1 more week before I go back to school and I am going to try and smoke a pork butt later this week

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky