it's been a while...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrmosh303

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 5, 2013
Hudson, Co
i have been in the oilfields for a few weeks, and have not had time for my new addiction...smoking meats!!

but yesterday, i was able to smoke some chicken...i brined some legs and thighs for a while, then put i rub (just costco sweet mesquite) and smoked them for about 3hrs at 225, surrounded with a TBS of hickory...then i took them when internal reached 175, and dropped them into the deep fryer, very hot, for 2min to make the skin crispy...worked perfectly...

i also took a scratch cheese sauce, and poured it into a casserole dish of cauliflower, and into the small convection oven for an hour...

made an incredible meal, that i thought i would Qview...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky