It's 9:30 do you know where you meat is?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fct202

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 2, 2012
Colleyville, Texas
Mother's Day brisket. What can I say, my wife deserves it.

15lbs brisket, rubbed with olive oil and Jeff's rub.

Into the Mes 30, with oak and mesquite pellets in the amps.

Plan is to make the entire brisket into burnt ends.

You cut it in half, I was wondering how you were getting a 15lb. brisket in and MES30.

How longer are you estimating the smoke? About 20, separate, back in for a couple? Mesquite is a dang good choice. I couldn't believe I was out yesterday.

A whole brisket into burnt ends........ 

You cut it in half, I was wondering how you were getting a 15lb. brisket in and MES30.

How longer are you estimating the smoke? About 20, separate, back in for a couple? Mesquite is a dang good choice. I couldn't believe I was out yesterday.

Forgot to say. Following Jeff's hybrid brisket method. Fat side down, and added a bit of beef broth in the pans for some extra liquid.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky