• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Italian Sausage And Pepperoni Pizza (Pics)

bill1

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 25, 2015
Great looking eats! And nice find on the CI pan. Gotta' get me one of those!
So what kind of grill did you use and do you have an estimate of what was the ambient temperature inside for most of the cook?

tx smoker

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Most excellent looking pizza Robert. A slice or two of that and a hockey game, boy would be in heaven
Thanks Chris!! Appreciate it. I could do without the hockey game but if that's what makes you happy...along with the pizza of course, then go for it!!

Great job Robert I guess now you want a new apron with Roberts back yard pizzeria
I'd wear that with the same pride as I wear the other one, just not quite as often :emoji_wink: I do love the personal aspect to that gift and smile every time I get it out. Thano you...and your wife of course, once again for that one.

So what kind of grill did you use and do you have an estimate of what was the ambient temperature inside for most of the cook
It was done on a propane grill. As noted in the thread, cook time was about 15 minutes with the grill running around 425.

Robert

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I can tell you cold pizza makes the best breakfast in the world! I would buy a pie and stick it in fridge just to get some cold chewy pizza.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.