Italian beef with some mouth watering Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OH MY GOD thats some of the greatest, goodest, juiciest, looking meat there fire. Then you threwn in some of that homemade sausage with what in it. It all looks and I'm sure tastes really good.
points.gif
On the whole kit and kaboodle.

That looks wonderful!! Italian Beef and Pastrami are at the top of my list for future smokes. I have never done either but really wanting to try both and pictures like this make me want to do it even more! Definitely subscribing to this thread for future reference. Great looking smoke!!

awesome pics of the beef, and sausage.
points.gif

If I was you I would have thrown a chunk of that sausage on that beef sandwich, and made a "combo".

FIU I would volunteer to be your taste tester if you like... I might have to eat a couple of those to be sure they are safe for you to eat though...
points.gif

Fire It Up, you are definitely becoming the King Of Cooking! That was one excellent smoke you made. Great score on wood, great sausage and beautiful results on your chuck.

You should open up a cookshack restaurant, bud. The smoke of the day is what's available, take or leave it! Most everyone would take it.

Big points to you~ definitely well earned.
points.gif

Mother flipping ehh...I am trying that. That looks awesome...Nice once again...

Fire.What i could see through my 2 inch google toolbar that is another fantastic smoke,post, etc....

Points when i can find them........

Excellent smoke! That's about as good as it gets. If I can taste it through my screen, it has to be good.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky