It never ends :(-

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
I must have had a U.S.Govmt. computer,as soon as the news released the word, my hard drive crashed and totally died
frown.gif

The Wife and I stopped in at Arron's Rental (like RAC) and we told him about it and he said we would only need the tower;well as my luck runs ,we got home and started re-plugging in the equip. and wouldn't you know
icon_mad.gif
danged plugs were wrong. The problem being that the old computer was 6 yrs. old,modifications and plugs were redesigned and no longer swap out
Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif
So here we go again, back to Arron's where the manager promptly walked over and explained that the salesman had been told not to do JUST the tower as this model is DIFFERENT
police2.gif

Now it is haggle time;he had originally wanted a decent price for the unit,but a MUCH reduced price for the tower alone.Now this is it set me back.I figgered I'd be paying the other higher price NOT , to keep the customer happy he gave us the lower price as the complete computer.I thought that was good PR.
biggrin.gif
Didn't get to haggle,but I got the price I was hoping for without a peep
banana_smiley.gif

So , now I have another brand spanking new 'puter to play with and no problems. Thank you and,

Oh, I've been around. Cuz I seen you got a badge too
yahoo.gif
,congrats.Gimme a call in the next few days...and I gotta get an invitation for the Wedding on the 23rd.Sat. Jr. is doin it(finally).

I'll be doing overnighters Wed. and Thurs. that week.

Later and,

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky