It has arrived!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoke13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 7, 2008
Well my bro delivered my smoker last night. Thing is huge. I didn't think it was that big and then he pulled up last night. We seasoned it today and it works well. Man it's heavy....

Nice !
I see you're up in WV. I've got alot of friends in Terra Alta.
I've had the smoker going here in Clifton, Va. since 7:30 this morning.
I've been tryin' to send some smoke up that way. Gotten any yet ?

That's a sweet looking smoker! Did he start working on mine yet?
biggrin.gif

Thanks to all. It was custom made by my brother.

I really hate being a critic. I can tell you are so into this but I can see 2 really big problems.
One. I see no tbs comin out of the stack and
Two. I see no meat on them racks.

That thing looks great. Good job!

--ray--
(0||||0)

Sweet looking rig. That said... where's the meat? We need action shots! Fill it up with butts or ribs and get some TBS rolling out of it's stack and post some pics. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action pumping out TBS and great Q.
points.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I think there's been a mistake. You were supposed to get the deluxe model with the Schneider valve to improve smoke penetration. I ordered the basic.

Now, if you'll just drop off my smoker, we'll be squared away.

Seriously, it looks like your brother could make some serious pocket money on the side. That smoker looks incredible.

Thats a nice rig, but i am wondering about the smoke stack? aren't they normally on the opposite side of the firebox so the heat flows through the body of the smoker?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky