Is this where I begin on Roll Call? Hope so!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

maggieinga

Original poster
Feb 4, 2014
Hi y'all,

I am a 78 year old female living in the Northeast Georgia mountains.  Retired for the past fifteen years and loving it after having owned a number of businesses including a Daycare Center and a Dining Inn and Bed and Breakfast in a lovely old mansion for fifteen years.

I'm married to a retired full Army full Colonel, have 2 sons, three grandchildren and three great grandchildren. All of these are the love of my life and add so much enjoyment and adventure to my life.

Just bought the Masterbuilt 30" vertical smoker and looking forward to learning how to use it correctly.

welcome1.gif
Maggie........

You have come to the right place........this forum rocks. Ask questions.....some one is always willing to help.

Brad

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky