Is It Worth It?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No, you can get them new for that. I had one I bought at Lowes a few years back and paid $129 out the door. Shop around.

Just my 2 cents.

yupp. I was thinking about the same thing. But I was not 100% sure. I got the chargriller, but was looking at maybe a gasser. Just so I can say that I have one LOL.

Men and there toyzz!!!

Id check your local lowes and home depot and see what it is going for there. If its about $100 then id offer him $50

Looks like the heavy cast iron pan in the bottom.

Doesn't seem very used.

I'd consider it at $80. Maybe bring a propane tank and test the burner.

Kinda depends on how tight your $ is, how certain you are about wanting a gas smoker like that, and how much space you've got for smokers, but this would let you test the waters at a lower price.

I've got 2 of those smokers and I'm real happy with them.

i've got one that i made mods to........just did a bbq for an ex-employer with it. hey all loved it and they are from kansas.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky