Iowa newbie

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by roklimo, Apr 22, 2010.

1. roklimo

roklimo Smoke Blower

Hello from Iowa. (Anamosa) Getting ready to build a smoker. Thought I would come to the source...

2. jdt

jdt Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

welcome from des moines

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF glad you decided to join us. You'll find we have a smoker build section check it out. Be sure to take pics of your build and post them for us we really like seeing the builds. Have fun and good luck with the build

4. chainsaw

chainsaw Smoking Fanatic

WELCOME we are from Iowa originally lot of good info on here

5. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here!

6. treegje

treegje Master of the Pit

Welcome to the SMF, We are glad to have you onboard

7. smokebuzz

smokebuzz Master of the Pit OTBS Member

IT'S ANOTHER HAWKEYE!!!!

Welcome,

Cornville?, I'm over in MOOOOVILLE[​IMG]

8. ismoke

ismoke Meat Mopper

Hawkeye?? Maybe he's a Cyclone??

Either way, welcome to the forums!!

9. mcmelik

mcmelik Smoke Blower

another Iowan. Welcome from the big city of Aurelia. population 527 16 dogs 3 cows and a couple of stray cats. We all hope you enjoy it here

10. smokebuzz

smokebuzz Master of the Pit OTBS Member

11. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us.

12. allen

allen Smoking Fanatic

Welcome from Sioux City, Ia.

13. northern greenhorn

northern greenhorn Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to smf, glad you joined us

14. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

[font=&quot][/font]

[font=&quot]Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.[/font]

[font=&quot]For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.[/font]
    [font=&quot]Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourse [/font]

[font=&quot]I Would Highly Suggest Reading these posts on Food Safety by bbally. [/font]

[font=&quot]This thread will tell you basically everything you need to know and the man explaining it is[/font]
    [font=&quot]both a ServSafe Instructor and a HACCP Instructor.[/font]
    http://tinyurl.com/ygg8gfb

http://tinyurl.com/yjavfkj

[font=&quot]Here you can get the 2009 USDA Food Safety Guide from his site.[/font]
    http://tinyurl.com/ykq5p9t

[font=&quot]How to post Qview to Forum:[/font]

[font=&quot]When you uploading to Photobucket I always use the Large IMG setting, 640 x 480 it is a nice size...[/font]

[font=&quot]Everyone here enjoys seeing the Qview so be sure to post plenty of pics...[/font]

[font=&quot]Large ones that us old people with bad eyes can see.[/font]

[font=&quot][/font]

[font=&quot]For Step By Step Instructions On Posting Qview Check Out This Tutorial[/font]

http://tinyurl.com/yjm4xkh

15. ermot

ermot Fire Starter

Welcome from Indianola!

There are a few of those Cyclone posters hanging in offices where I work. I like your altered version better.

16. etcher1

etcher1 Master of the Pit

Welcome [​IMG]to the [color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08bd09][b][color=#08BD09][b]SMF[/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color][/b][/color] forum, You came to the right place. Good people and good info.

17. roklimo

roklimo Smoke Blower

Not a chance...

18. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

19. earache_my_eye

earache_my_eye Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome from WAAYYY up North in Osage! Glad to see another Iowegian has found the way on board here.

Check out this thread for info on an Iowa Gathering that is in the works for the weekend of June 19.... http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...threadid=89682

Again, WELCOME!

Eric