Intro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kenols6

Original poster
Jan 22, 2016
Hello Forum,

Just joined as I have a box in my garage with a Brinkmann Trailmaster Verticle in it.  On the way are Jeff's book, the sealer mods, a coal box and CyberQ.  Yes, I am "in".  Will keep you posted as I progress.  Have read several strings and have enjoyed them all.  Look forward to learning from and sharing with y'all.  No, not from the south, just married to a Mississippi girl...actually am writing from rainy Northern California.  Take care.

Best, Kenols6

Welcome, glad ya joined us... Sounds like your on your way to some good smokin ! If ya have any questions, just ask !

Welcome to the board! You're going to enjoy learning this hobby. I suggest you start with chicken as it's cheap and easy while you learn your way around the smoker.

Oh, and take pictures of it while it's new and clean *G*

Welcome from SC. It's really good to have you on this great site. It sounds like you're off to a very good start. The only thing that you need to add is Jeff's rub and sauce recipes. I would also suggest a chicken to start with. Spatchcocking is a good way to go. It cooks a little quicker and more evenly.

Always ask anything you need. There are a lot of really good folks who are eager to share their ideas and tips.

Good luck and good smokin'. Please send pics when you can. Joe :grilling_smilie:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky