Inkbird IHT-1P

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cj7851

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 22, 2019
Wheeling, WV
Just got my inkbird instant read thermometer and already very pleased. Was happy to see it was charged right out of the box. I checked the calibration in ice water and it was spot on. Can't wait to use it for a cook

Thanks Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq

20200422_132203.jpg
20200422_132236.jpg
20200422_132305.jpg
20200422_133046.jpg

Last edited:
I love mine as well. I got the IBT-4XS the other day that I won on their giveaway. Can't wait to give it a try.

Same got mine in a giveaway. I had been looking into upgrading my thermometer so I was very excited to win one.

Just got my inkbird instant read thermometer and already very pleased. Was happy to see it was charged right out of the box. I checked the calibration in ice water and it was spot on. Can't wait to use it for a cook

Thanks Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq
I use mine so much that I bought 2. Compared to one of my friends thermopen, I'll admit that it leave a little something to be desired, but not worth the extra $80 or whatever.
I have the HET-F001 (retired to camp gear), IHT-1P (above) and ibt-6x. I'd have to go through my lists, but have another 4-5 ive bought as gifts.

• Love
Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq might be a little early, but starting to think about Father's day gifts:
Father
Father-in-law
Brother
Brother-in-law
Two q-ing neighbors
All needing new Q-thermometers.
Just saying. World needs some economic stimulus and I'm thinking about stimulating.

• Haha
Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq might be a little early, but starting to think about Father's day gifts:
Father
Father-in-law
Brother
Brother-in-law
Two q-ing neighbors
All needing new Q-thermometers.
Just saying. World needs some economic stimulus and I'm thinking about stimulating.
Please consider Inkbird :emoji_grin:

Nice!

I also recently got one of Inkbird's instant reads (IR) and have used it fair amount. I have another IR and the Inkbird tends to give a better reading and is less sensitive to the amount of the probe that is in the meat so it has become my go to IR.

That said I also have the water proof 4 probe unit that I have used for some time. It has been a proven performer as well.

For the money they are hard to beat in my book, and I say that cause i trust my smoked meat to them and that's saying something for those that know me......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky