ini fridge cold smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dave54

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 12, 2009
OHIO
Pops6927 made one a while back and I just got the old fridge from a buddy.

Thanks Pops !!!! Here's the link to his

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/96435/old-mini-fridge-into-an-a-maze-n-cold-smoker

Gutted it and made a smoke generator from an old propane cylander.(took both valves out and flushed with soapy water)

cut the top off ,flipped it over for the lid,drilled a 1 inch hole and screwed in a 8 inch long 3/4 inch pipe ,put a nipple i made in the bottom for the air hose and slide right into 1 inch hole on the side of the smoker

smoking cheese in it now  also had to put a in-line vavle to controll air flow , added top vent and used the vent cover from the parts from left over from UDA builds

Enjoy

75bb1b13_coldsmoker1001.jpg

1ce57469_coldsmoker1003.jpg

e6a7d172_coldsmoker1004.jpg

b2137233_coldsmoker1006.jpg

af5253d0_coldsmoker1005.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky