• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Info on High Mountain please

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Okay guys n gals ,I have some jerky cure from high mountain which I plan on using for my first jerky ....my questions are how do you rate their products ( good or bad experiences ) and second how are they with orders and shipping and such ,as I was thinking of placing an order for a few things such as the buckboard bacon cure I see you guys rave about !
Thanks Tim.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
I've been very happy with my orders form Hi Mountain. They have shipped very quickly and the order has always been correct.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Tim -

I haven't used it yet but there are lots of people here that love the High Mountain products - that should say something!

vulcan75001

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2006
Only have good things to say about Hi Mountain...It's a good product.. and orders are processed quickly...have used the buckboard cure, as well as different jerky mixes...all good chit....

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 1, 2007
Nothing bad to say bout hi-mountain !!! great company to deal with ...

I use there jerky seasoning & cure great stuff !!!!!

short one

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 9, 2007
I have used their summer sausage mix,and other sausage mixes and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are very freindly if you phone order and were always very prompt.

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Okay Guys n Gals ,that's enough to sell me ,,,,,,have no problem now submitting my order !!thanks Tim.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.