Incredible ribs and chuck roast burnt ends from my UDS today.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bassthumb32

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 11, 2017
Spring Run, PA
I prepared the roasts over night with some salt and pepper and poked holes in them and run some Worcestershire in them.
2spYaKi.jpg
I fired the UDS up and brought it to 250
3rNCGle.jpg
After a few hours I put the ribs on and I used a little trick I use to keep my steaks moist. I put some butter on top and let it melt into the meat.
qEyz4lp.jpg
I excitedly told my wife I need a bigger smoker. She didn’t share the same enthusiasm XD. After a few hours I took the roasts off to cut the meat into cubes.
1Yeci7D.jpg
ctEJYQB.jpg
After 6 hours at 250 I pulled the ribs sauced them up and cut them up.
tUaZ8jn.jpg
And then the final dinner shot. My wife did some corn on the cob we had some good friends over and it was a big hit. Tasted great. I’m very pleased and full, now it’s time for a nap.
HuUV4t8.jpg
This is the first time EVER I didn’t take the membrane off the ribs after reading SmokingAl saying how good it is. I believe I’ll be leaving it on for now on. I used the 3-2-1 method on the ribs and put honey and brown sugar on them in the foil before I put them back on the smoker. For the burnt ends. They went for about 9 hours on the smoker. Thanks for looking!

Looks great! What type of sauce did you use on the ends? Something sweet?

Looks real nice!
I made pork belly burnt ends, pig shots, abt's, and smoked shrimp today. Like usual I don't think to take pics until after everything is eaten and cleaned up.
Yeah I know the meal didn't really go together. But it was good. :)

Reactions: bassthumb32
Looks real nice!
I made pork belly burnt ends, pig shots, abt's, and smoked shrimp today. Like usual I don't think to take pics until after everything is eaten and cleaned up.
Yeah I know the meal didn't really go together. But it was good. :)
Sounds incredible to me!

Reactions: joedube70
That’s a mighty fine looking meal!
Everything looks great!!
Congratulations on making the carousel!!!

That has made me absolutely hungry this morning!!! Mmmm mmmm..... Point worthy for sure...
Congrats on your carousel ride....

Top notch smoke you got.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky