Im the new guy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chris n

Original poster
Dec 10, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. My name is Chris and I live in the Kansas City Mo area. I have been smoking meats for a few months and I'm still getting the hang of it. I'm no stranger to grilling but now I'm wanting to hone my skills at smoking meats. I'm hoping to learn from all of you so please forgive me if I ask a few questions along the way. Thanks for allowing me to be here. Have a great evening.

welcome1.gif
To SMF what a great sight it is and to help you navigate around this sight read Initial Greeting on the first page it help you a lot. Again welcome and enjoy this sight and just keep smoking.

Welcome from SC, Chris. This is a great site with lots of folks who are always eager to share their ides and tips. Ask all the questions that you can think of. There are are at least 12 answers for every 10 questions you ask. Just kick back and keep reading.

Good luck and good smokin', Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky