• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I'm Still Here

alien

Joined Sep 4, 2010
I have not fallen of the face of the earth I've just been busy working & stuff trying to save up enough money to by a bigger smoker. I included a picture of my present smoker the outside is in rough shape but the inside is in better shape. I am going to try and use the cooking chamber from the old smoker as the fire box for the new smoker when I get it will need to modify it some but hope it will work.

Last edited:

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well then welcome back. Congrats on the new smoker and now you need to go get something to smoke for us too.

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Welcome back, and so long as it turns good food, thats all that matters. Building bigger is always fun tho.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
I admire your "Get'r Done" attitude, and with that I welcome you back to the SMF. It's all good my friend.

Last edited:

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.