I'm learning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raistlyn

Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 19, 2009
I have spent 3 hours reading these forums. I'm new to the art of smoking meat. I just posted for the first time tonight. As I've learn to navigate this site, well, I'll have questions for all of you. I have been welcomed, and unfortunately I have made a very good batch of chipped beef... I don't want to make chipped beef... I have learned a great deal just reading about what ya'll do here. If anybody wants to e-mail me please feel free... [email protected] I would like to get to know you folks, so mail me.

I'm not smoking correctly yet... I did get some tips earlier tonight, but I want to have more information. I'm a musician and an artist... I see cooking and smoking as an art. I'm new at it, but I'd like to think that my attention to detail, and my desire to do it right make a difference... I don't know... Like I said in my "roll call" post... I want to be that guy at the family reunion that everybody talks about. And those men in the family that you really don't like... Well they have to listen their wives and kids on the way home while they smell what's wrapped up in the foil in trunk... And I hope it's a 6 hour trip home...

Am I making sense here?

Raist

PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky