I'm in......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blind lemon

Original poster
May 18, 2008
got me a CG'er Smokin' Outlaw from Academy for a buck an' half w/SFB today. Going to do the same mods as recommended for the CGSP. Get it cured this week and do my first smoke in it this weekend.

If you got any sage advise for a rookie I'm all ears.

BTW, thanks for all the great info on your site. It gave me confidence in my purchase.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Blind Lemon

welcome! Sage advice?-use the needles and not the stock-and we have a roll call section we like folks to run through-helps us answer your questions better.Oh and guy's like Rich are nosey!

I believe that should be "stalk"......
eek.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Like desertlites said.....hop on up to roll call and introduce yourself real proper-like......believe me.....you don't want "Richtee the Roll Call Warden" gettin on yer case......LOL

Oh, and welcome to the SMF......glad you found us!!

L8r,
Eric

Also join the premier membership for 15 buks if you are serious about this site.

One bad smoke will cost you that!

Congrats on the new smoker, we'll be looking forward to your next smoke, and Q View too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky