I'll be away for a bit-

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Folks, I'll be away from the forum for awhile taking care of family matters. My mother passed away Sunday morning at the age of 80. We just celebrated her birthday last Thursday with the family. I'll pop in if and when time permits during the week.

God bless and take care.

Dutch

Dutch I'm sorry to hear about your Mother my prayers go out to you and your family.

Dutch,
I'm very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is one of the toughest things a person experiences during their life.

I hope you will find comfort in knowing that you will be with her again in the future.

Prayers going out for your family and friends.

Sorry to hear that Dutch. My prayers are with you.

So sorry to hear. Dutch, take care of your family and we'll be here for a shoulder if you need. Thoughts and Prayers from here as well.

Eric

Sorry for your loss, Dutch.

Like everyone else, I offer my condolences to you and your family Dutch.
I hope you and yours are doing as best you can and my best wishes and thoughts go out to you.

Dutch, I'm sorry to read about your loss, may your faith remain strong and guide you and your your family through this time of grief.

We send our condolences from Colorado. So sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about your loss Dutch. How wonderful the family was able to get together for her 80th.

You're in my prayers...

Sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky