IGrill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

signalguys

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
Anybody have iGrill? I'm thinking about getting one to try. Reviews of the Maverick 732 have me concerned and I'm thinking now I don't want one.

I know shhaker recently bought one. Hopefully he will come around and post up a review if he hasn't already.

Robert

I love the iGrill. It can be a little finicky to connect, but it's a great addition to the whole kitchen. I'm a new member here, and my thread is on hold, but just tonight I posted some iGrill data charts with a brisket smoke I did today. Will link once the post is released from moderator purgatory!!

i got one a month or so ago. i like it alot. i have a oregon scientific and a redi check. it blows both of them out of the water....i wouldnt recommend if you dont have a iphone. i talked to their customer service and they are supposed to be doing a droid app but its not out yet. the cords are long and it seems to be a good quality product i would recommend it.

I don't own any Apple devices...Anybody know if it will talk to a laptop PC?...JJ

I don't own any Apple devices...Anybody know if it will talk to a laptop PC?...JJ

I don't know for sure, Chef, but it appears to work only with the app that runs on iOS meaning that it will work on a iPad or an iPhone - but not both simultaneously because it uses Bluetooth and that means pairing with only one device at a time. I don't own an iGrill but I'm beginning to think that I might get it instead of the Thermapen I've been planning to get myself for my birthday. I'll ask Santa for the Thermapen.

Go to igrill web site and give em a call they will know if it works with your laptop I don't think it will because it hooks up thru bluetooth.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky