If your bored I have a video for you

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
OK so I somehow started getting this youtube channel in my feed. Probably because I watch one of their videos. So I started watching them and found it very interesting how people that seem to have very little are youtube stars LOL. Their channel is called Country Life Vlog and they do a lot of cooking on what looks like a Discada but they call it a sadj. Any meals I have seen them prepare you better have a big appetite as there is no shortage of food. :emoji_laughing:
This is just one of their many videos.

Reactions: jcam222
That was interesting. I was wondering what country they were in to have such a variety of fresh Veg in what appears to be late Fall. Then I figured it may be the US when you see all the Garbage on the property. Maybe a public Park some where? That was a lot of food for 3 people.☺...JJ

They live in Azerbaijan the nation and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky