"If you seek a pleasant peninsula...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 12, 2007
N. Oakland County, MI
Look about you"

Folks from Michigan know their State Motto. Folks NOT from Michigan do not get the hidden meanings. Case in point- A diary:

Aug. 20 - Moved to our new home in Michigan .
It is so beautiful here. The hills are so picturesque.
Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.
This is God's Country. I love it here!

Oct. 14 - Michigan is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are
turning all different colors - you should see the beautiful shades of red
and orange and yellow! Went for a ride through some beautiful rolling
hills and spotted some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they are the
most peaceful animals on earth. This must be Paradise … I love it here!

Nov. 3 - Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine
anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature, the
very symbol of peace and tranquility. Hope it will
snow soon. I love it here!

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night! Woke up to find everything blanketed in white, just like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight

(I won!) and when the snowplow came by, we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother nature in perfect harmony. I love Michigan !

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick
again (that rascal) and pushed all the snow back into the driveway,
but we bundled up and had a good time clearing it - and we made
a snowman out of it! A winter wonderland… I love it here!

Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work on time! I'm exhausted from shoveling. That damn snowplow!

Dec. 22 - More of that white crap fell last night.
I've got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow man hides around the corner and waits until I'm done shoveling this driveway, the jerk!

And you should see our heating bills!

Dec. 25 - "White Christmas" my busted ***! More friggin snow. If I ever get my hands on that son of a ***** who drives that snowplow, I swear I'll break the bastard's nose. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt this friggin ICE!

Dec. 28 - More white sh*t last night. Been inside since Christmas Day except for shoveling out the driveway every time "Snowplow Harry" comes by. Basatge!Can't go anywhere, car's buried in a mountain of frozen snow.

The weatherman says to expect another 10" of the sh*t tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10" is?

Jan. 1 - Happy Damn New Year, the weatherman was wrong AGAIN.
We got two feet of the white sh*t this time. At this rate it won't melt
before the Fourth of July. The snowplow got stuck up the road, and the
jerk had the balls to come to the door and ask to borrow my shovel.

After I told him I've broken six shovels already, shoveling all the sh*t
he pushed into the driveway, I broke my last one over his damn head!

Jan. 8 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back, a damn deer ran in front of the car and I hit the bastage. Did about $3,000 worth of damage to the car. Those damn beasts
ought to be killed. Wish the hunters had killed them all last November.

Mar. 22 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rotting out from all that damn salt they keep dumping all over the road?!?

Car looks like a piece of sh*t!

April. 10 - Moved back to Florida . I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever want to live in that God forsaken state of Michigan !

NOTE: Whimps need not apply. RTee

Heh... I can relate to that.
Good one Rich!
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky