If I can't get my Big Block, now what?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cinnamonkc

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Hampshire
So, with the GOSM Big Block on back order and a likely chance that they won't come back anytime soon, what is my next best bet in propane smokers? I don't want to go smaller, and performance is important.

Appreciate the advice!

Build a drum!! (smartazz mod)
cool.gif

You may want to consider the Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24. Holds a ton of food! Sportsmens Warehouse has them.

24'' camp chef smoke vault.i love mine have had it a couple years now .have had to replace the reg once but i think thats fairly common with anyhting that burns propane.
cool.gif

I caught mine on sale last December at Sportsman's for $219.00. Their regular price is $279.00. I don't know if they ship or not.

I was looking at the Camp Chef Smoke Vault last weekend at Jay's in Clare, Mi and that is indeed a nice looking piece of equipment but about twice the price of the GOSM. But probably your best option if you don't wanna wait.

Can you try Wally World and see if they can locate one at another store?

LOL..I have the offset charcoal smoker and love it, but there are times when pulling an all nighter just isn't possible. I want to have the option of "Set it and forget it" (Thank you Ron Popeil!!)
biggrin.gif

Come on...be nice...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky