I new here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hambone 2005

Original poster
Dec 26, 2005
atlanta. georgia
well men i want to let you no that life is to short for all of us .I Had my mother to pass away on fridays night I was smoking some BBQ for christmas:s with my new smoker when i got the news. so i will always have that on my mine she was very proud of me .I want to share this with you all this morning. Thank Hambone.

Hambone,

Welcome to the forum.. I am very sorry to hear about your mother.. our prayers are with you and your family during this time of loss.

Hello Hambone,
I certainly agree with you that life is so short. I think anyone who has lost a person close would agree. However, there is one thing we can do. We can keep them with us in our memory. I know that I have some very special memories of some really great people. Our prayers are with you.

Fl. Bill

Ham, my condolences to you and your family, especially at this time of year. May you find comfort in the Lord and find peace and comfort in His name.

God Bless-

Hambone, mere words cannot express my sympathy for your loss. Your mother will live on in your heart and the hearts of those she touched. The Lord may have taken her from the Earth, but she will always be with you!
God Bless!
Monty

God Bless you all. It had been a long week for my famliy. It was difficult to lose my mother but life must go on .Thank you all for the prayers and comment you made .I no some were out there in this world some one would Help me get through this. God bless you all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky