I missed gold digger's day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Today was big trash pickup day in my town and I missed it. It was supposed to be prefect for getting all types of parts. Early May, people getting new grills for the summer. Perfect right?
The only problem is that I had knee surgery yesterday. I missed all the good stuff today. My wife was going to grab a few from a house down the road for me. By the time I was in the house and settled someone had already laid claim the them. What terrible timing. Well, maybe clearance season in October, right?

i know what you mean about being a day late and a dollar short did you just have knee scoped or replaced i have to have mine scoped at the end of summer my dad has had booth of his replaced his first one was a m**** the second he was prepared for but now that there down he's like a young buck

They had to slice open the back to remove some cysts. Been living on pain killers for 3 years now because of the pressure. Finally cut out, but I'll be laid up in bed for a few weeks. Hoping to be able to try some fattys on Saturday or Sunday though.

I feel for ya domn8_ion. Had some knee surgery about 12 years back and I know it's a *****.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.!!!!
smile.gif

i feel your pain... i use to "pop" my knees out all the time in my younger hockey days...

couple of years ago i got my jaw broken, wish i could have taken percs or vicatins... alergic to all meds in the codeine family
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif
had to go natural way... no more comments needed..lol

my brother had his knee caps replaced a couple of years ago... try some frozen pea packages on the knees if you can stand them touching your knee

Hope all goes well and you recover quickly.

Try placing a frozen pork butt on one side, and a frozen brisket on the other. Then when they thaw, smoke them, and repeat..... you can even throw in a package of chicken every now and then....
icon_wink.gif

Bill

Gee Bill I was sugest frozen peas or corn!

Dom -

hope you heal up in short order it's always tough to be laid up and in pain.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky