I love food

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

junoblow

Original poster
Jun 15, 2007
Wilmington, Delaware USA
Good morning friends, I too am new to smoking meats. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m starting with a Chargriller offset smoker and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m very happy with the results so far. I have a wife and son who both love the smoked delights so Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m in good company. Although not really smoked, I was the proprietor of Smokestacks Almighty Beef Jerky for a number of years and still I believe my jerky is some of the finest around.

I look forward to the activity on this forum and hope that I can be an active participant. I have a fatherâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s day “smoke†set for tomorrow with me old Papi. This will be his first experience with smoked ribs and chicken, so heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s pumped as am I.

Have a great day all.

Hi Jeffrey, and welcome to the best internet site for smoking meats. You will find many friendly and knowledgeable people here. So keep smokin' and take lots of pix ( we like pix in here ) we call them "Q view". Ask and you you usually get a fast and accurate response.....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Jeffery! I'm sure folk will pick your brain about jerky, but on this site you always seem to get more than you give and it certainly makes a difference. Great group of people.

welcome to the forum. You will be amazed as I am of the wealth of knowledge many have here. As was brought out earlier WE LIKE FOOD EVEN PICTURES OF FOOD. I think you get the point
icon_razz.gif

Have fun and smoke on

Welcome Jeffrey, Nice to have you on the forum. You will find the folks here mighty friendly so feel free to ask questions, share your adventures, and in general benefit from the wealth of knowledge found here.

welcome junoblow to SMF you'll like it here..i was born in new castle and lived in brookside and newark for quite a while, still have some family down there and visit a couple times a year

Welcome to SMF Jeffrey, you'll find lots of great people and some awesome Q here.

Hi Jeffrey!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Glad to have you aboard!...It's a GREAT place to be!!

We have lots of Great Folks, Great Food, there's Tons of info,...and...more fun than you can shake a handful of rib bones at!...I think you'll like it here...

We could use some more jerky recipes too!!...Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge...
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Check out Jeff's Free 5 Day eCourse...It'll get you started off right in the Adventures of Smoking Meat!...And...the price is right to boot!!...

It's a Great little eCourse...Lots of good stuff in there!

We're all looking forward to hearing all about your new 'Adventures'...so don't forget to keep us informed!...
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
...and...Oh...We like pics too!...

Welcome aboard Jeffrey!...Glad you joined up with us...

We like good food also too...I Gar-Onn-Teee!...

Oh...Did I mention that we like pics too??...

Until later...

Welcome to SMF Junoblow! Don't be afraid to ask questions, share experiences and take pictures of your smokin' accomplishmenets! We like pictures...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky