I don't know about you guys...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good one Frank!!!

icon_lol.gif

Al

Ya gotta think this was done on purpose, by a bored or tired meat cutter.

As long as all the right words are in there, the boss can't complain.  Right?   If it was my job, I know I would do these type things as often as I could.  LOL

Years ago I managed a gas station for a company.  We had a reader board, but never used it much.

One day the president of the company visited me, and told me to put something on the reader board.

I said what?  He said "I don't care, just use the reader board!"  (foolish words).

He left, and I put up on the reader board ... "My boss said to put something up here, so I did."

I left it up there until he heard about it from other business people, and the gas drivers.

He finally showed up again in about 3 weeks, laughing, and said maybe you should change it to business related.

He got a kick out of it, and told me he had many people commented on it to him.  He thought it was great!

But I still had to change it afterwards though.  LOL

I can't take credit for the pic.  My Brother took it with his phone while shopping, and posted it on our family site.

But it was too funny not to share with you all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky