I apoligize for my rude behavior

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jmedic25

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 25, 2006
North Georgia
So sorry for being rude.... My name is Justin. I live in North GA 50 miles north of ATL. I have a lovley wife Stephanie, Two youngins Aubrey (2) and Jackson 3 1/2 mo old. I am a Firefighter Paramedic. Smokin is new to me but I like it!!! I just got a Bar-b-chef Offset. I'm droppin 4 whole chickens on it on Saturday for my big debut performance!!. With all of the great info on times, temps, woods.ect.. It shoud be a good eat. I'll let yall know. Sorry I was late with the intro.

Ya'll Rock
Justin

Welcome, welcome. Don't be sorry, you're Justin time :lol: for the big weekend! Glad to meet you. Keep us up to speed on those yard birds. It should be a busy weekend with lots of pictures and posts!! Have a great weekend, enjoy, and, good luck on your smoke!!

Welcome to SMF, Justin-glad to have you here. Lots of folks here to help you find answers to your questions, so feel free to ask (in the appropriate forum of course). You get several answers to you question.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky