Hurricane Ida Forecast to Become a CAT4

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
indaswamp, we have a boat lift at Terry’s right on the side of Boudreaux’s. Boudreaux’s is still there but lots of damage. Gail’s bait shop is gone as well.

indaswamp, here’s a video of Leeville. You can see Boudreaux’s and Terry’s moms house and the canopy where he sold shrimp. You can see where our boat lift is, just the roof is gone. I haven’t been down there yet. I’m only 15 minutes away but don’t feel like going because I know I’ll get a flat tire with all the nails. iknow Terry I’d okay since I spoke with him a couple of times after the storm. He and his family left Leeville and went to Golden Meadow for the storm. He normally stays at his house in Leeville for all storms. I’m glad they didn’t.

Hey Foamy!!
You had me worried, old Buddy!!
Great to see you back in one piece!!
Sorry about all the damage, but it didn't come close to whipping You.
Hang in there!!!

Bear

Hey Foamy!!
You had me worried, old Buddy!!
Great to see you back in one piece!!
Sorry about all the damage, but it didn't come close to whipping You.
Hang in there!!!

Bear

Thanks my friend. I am a tuff old fart, seriously I am a marshmallow, I just squish with the blow and pop back into my true form (TaDa I am the Philsbury dough boy!), in no time at all. You can just always look around and you'll always see someone to make you wonder why you are feeling sorry for yourself. But I gotta say it was getting tense, I was down to cleaning the keyboard when everything came back on. LOL

So many more, lost so much more. Its a price we pay to live here, but every geographic region has its own dangers.

Reactions: daveomak
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky