hunter jokes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dan-0

Original poster
Dec 15, 2005
Haddock Georgia
The literal hunter
A city slicker was walking through the woods when he came upon a clearing. The hunter noticed a beautiful blond woman sunbathing nude. She looked at him enticingly as he nervously asked, “Are you Game?†She replied, “I sure am honey.†So he shot her.

Honorable intentions?
Two hunters decide to go big game hunting. The first night upon returning to camp a game warden met them and noticed they had a buck (male deer) in their truck with a bullet hole between its eyes. The game warden checked their permits and congratulated them on a “nice shot.â€

The next night the hunters returned with an even bigger buck also killed with a shot between the eyes. “Man,†the game warden replied “Not only do you two have extremely good luck, but that sure is some accurate shooting.â€

On the third night the hunters returned with a large bear. The game warden looked at the bear and again noticed the kill shot between the eyes. However, the bear also had a bullet hole in each of its paws as well. When the game warden inquired as to how this happened one of the hunters replied, “Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s where the bear tried to cover her eyes from the spotlight.â€

Thanks, Dan. I needed a really good chuckle this morning.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky