Hunk Hunka Smokin Love Update.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blacklab

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 12, 2008
Battleground Wa
Well Peeps goter done. These picks start after 12hrs to finish. This was a longer haul then I antisipated (sp). After 15hrs I had to result to the oven
icon_evil.gif
. For another 2 1/2 hrs to reach pulling status around 12:am which was around 17hrs of cookin. The Next morning I seperated the juices and mixed with the guest of honor. The food saver bags have about 2lbs each, for later eats. Last nights dinner bared the fruits of my labor with enchiladas in green sauce. They were great. Through this 19.54 lb hunka hunka smoke I did learn a few things. One is start earlier
biggrin.gif
. Two would be either inject, marinaide, or brine to maybe enhance the flavor more throughly. Three the most important one of all. Don't be in such a hurry cleaning up that you drop your brand new remote therm and bust the antenna
icon_rolleyes.gif
. Enjoy thanks
wink.gif

What a reward for all that time spent! I honestly thought it would have taken more time?? Enchiladas look awesome! I really need a foodsaver. Looks like it could come in handy...

Thanks Div thanks only one or two sandwiches
wink.gif

babyback thank you the enchiladas were edible
biggrin.gif
. Food saver is the way to imo. gl

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky